Thursday, November 13, 2014

Out of my Element Downtown


Today I took a little bit of an adventure to downtown for some amazing coffee! Elemental coffee was where I ended up. To say the least it was worth the drive. The shops parking lot was packed out; with numerous cars in the parking lot it was easy to recognize that this is a city favorite. I had to park in a parking lot all the way on the other side of the building just to get in.

As you enter the 50’s retro building you see stainless steel chairs, and long benches that are divided among three different departments. This is totally different compared to the different shops in Edmond. I really got the feeling of a metro area there, it seemed more fast pace.

A sea of hipsters filled the shop.  As usual I order an espresso because after as many times I have drank espresso, I still fall in love with the designs that each shop has in their coffee.

Today, I also got a wonder bar; which I loved. Coffee and cold weather are the perfect mix, for a perfect ending to a perfect day.

Final rounds “if this coffee shop was a person who would it be?”  Most definitely it would have to be a hipster, sipping on some coffee. Without a care in the world.

I have decided this is my new favorite coffee shop downtown. I think this should be yours too. So put on some hipster clothing and go to Elemental coffee shop downtown. To end or start a wonderful day with some coffee and a wonder bar.

If you want to know more about Elemental Coffee shop visit the shops website at:

http://elementalcoffee.com/about-us/

No comments:

Post a Comment