Sunday, November 30, 2014

Vintage Coffee After Some Turkey


Vintage Coffee was the coffee destination this week. When you pull up to Vintage Coffee you get the feel of an old mission from the past.  The shop itself reminded me of being back in California.

With a hard time keeping my eyes open from the turkey. It is just a sign that the tryptophan is in full swing, and it is time for some coffee to pick me up.

Hours of shopping, and visiting with family, I want something that will give me the energy I need. Vintage Coffee was the solution to all my problems!

As soon as the doors are opened to this coffee shop, you get more of a modern vibe. With metal siding on the coffee bar, and brick walls it is apparent that this more of a laid back type of place. The staff is eager to give you the perfect coffee; making this place simply unavoidable.  

I am on my home streak of by big coffee drinking adventure! Going to as many coffee shop as possible in the OKC area. I am determined to try everyone’s espresso! Staying true to my blogs title.

Drinking it in Vintage Coffee shop I felt as though it was truly home-style setting. The coffee shop itself reminds me that coffee can be more home grown and that is what I got here.

After this past week of Thanksgiving, I cannot help to be thankful for coffee in my life! Vintage Coffee is a true testament coffee is an essential!

Connie stated this about the coffee, “It was exactly what I needed after a long four day weekend of shopping!”

If this coffee shop was person who might it be? It would have to be someone who is true to their home roots!

Now lets all remember that Christmas is just around the corner, and that means coffee season is in full swing!

To know more about Vintage Coffee  visit the coffee shops facebook page and give them some likes!

https://www.facebook.com/VintageCoffeeOK

No comments:

Post a Comment