Thursday, November 6, 2014

Directed to Compass Coffee House


Compass coffee shop in Edmond is where I was directed today. With cold weather outside and not much going on this morning, like my past five posts, coffee is the answer.
 
Coffee is an essential in life; especially for a college student. I encourage any new freshmen into college that you find your favorite coffee shop ASAP, and maybe Compass Coffee House might just be that one.

I got there about 11 o’clock to order up some coffee. A cappuccino with cinnamon was the drink of the day, and I might come for seconds later today, as they have a drive thru at this awesome coffee shop.
 
The shop offers a wide variety in flavoring. When I asked for the choices they offer, the barista spouted of a list that seemed to go on forever, and like it was nothing to her.

 
Now let’s talk about the setting of the shop itself, resembling a warehouse inside; with random seating everywhere. Two girls sit on there laptops on the other side of the counter at the bar; while sipping on some coffee.

As I sat there I am reminded Christmas is almost here again, and it seems like 2014 has flown by.  Coffee has gotten me through this one!

Final rounds of if this coffee shop was a person who would it be? I have a feeling that it would be someone that is an artistic, and extremely laid back, and possibly unpredictable.

Compass coffee has a drive thru and is located between 33rd and Santa Fe. Now is the time for some coffee as we hit that peak final season!

To know more about this awesome coffee shop visit their website at http://www.compasscoffeehouse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment