Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tao Cha Cafe in Edmond

So it continues. Chai Tea is the answer this week. Tao Cha Café has the best Chai Tea in Edmond. My best friend Marissa got me hooked this past year on this tea. It is still the same to this day. I love drinking mine with tapioca in it. The restaurant serves a wide away of food and drinks. No matter what I turn to the tea.

As soon as you enter you are greeted by a younger staff ready to make whatever you are wanting. What I love about this particular place is the fact they are always giving the best customer service. Even with a Chai Tea, they still find you in the restaurant to serve it to you.

Overall, I love to just sit there after or before class getting in my last few seconds of studying for a test, or writing a paper. With tables and couches it is the best place for studying.
So let’s talk about the Chi Tea.  
 
This particular drink is iced, and you can get it with tapioca which I suggest. Or you can get it without the tapioca in it. Not only that, but Chi Tea has great health benefits. The benefits of Chai Tea are numerous.

My favorite place to hang out is on the red couch when you first enter. With numerous magazines on the table this is the only time I can catch up on my pop culture fix. While enjoying this amazing drink.

Good tea at an awesome place. I cannot complain. Well, another awesome time to relax in the home stretch of my Senior year of college. Lets hope that Chai Tea helps me to get through this last six weeks of college!

Guess what time it is? Of course it continues, If this shop was a person, who would it be?  It would have to be a person that is very health conscious, and love them some tea.

So go visit Tao Cha Café on second street across the way from Target to get a cup of this amazing Chai Tea.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment