Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Perk Place a New Place to Go in Edmond

Well, it is almost fall break! So, what does that mean...COFFEE! After, some hours of school and some volunteering it might just mean I need some time to sip on some coffee.

Like I promised last week, after looking through my Media Ethics Conference brochure it lead me to wanting to try this place out. With the shop offering free coffee (in the morning) I thought I need to try this place out ASAP!

Walking in the door the blend of coffees fill the air of different coffee grinds, and pastries that were baked this morning. With the staffs friendly smiles greet those who enter the brick building. Not only serving coffee, but with a wide range of food options.


The shop is similar to a coffee chain, except it is obvious this place is a local owned and true to Oklahoma coffee shops. Which I can not deny. As a transplant from California, I fell in love with Oklahoma as soon as I got here,  and the friendly people, and I was calling this place home as soon as my feet hit the ground!


So what did I drink today did you ask? Americano to be patriotic. With enough of a double shot to survive till 9 p.m. (like a true old woman at heart) with another round coming my way. My coffee was perfection. The cream and sugar was just right.

After today I realized how much I love Oklahoma as my home state. Those who are reading this I hope this is your home too. Those who might be from out of state, I think it is time you pack your stuff up and move to Oklahoma, and become a Oklahoman!

The game continues again, If this shop was a person, who would it be. Obviously, a Oklahoman true to their roots ready to lend a helping hand at any moment. 

So step away from your favorite coffee chain, and come visit Perk Place in Edmond.

For those UCO students reading have a amazing fall break!

To know more visit
http://www.perkplacecafeok.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment