Thursday, October 23, 2014

All About Cha Something New in Edmond



After buying my cap and gown for graduation I thought it was only time to go get some coffee. This led me to All About Cha. Located between Broadway and 33rd in Edmond. The coffee there is sweet and an art form. Every coffee is picture perfect. Jenn stated this about the coffee, “I can’t drink it, it is to pretty!”

Heading into the stucco building, you get the feeling of feng shui. Different compartments and different furniture in each. The staff keeping busy. It seems that they are dedicated to what they do. The menu is vast with different types of coffees.



With numerous coffees on the list and a picture next to each one. Making picking one the hardest part of my day. This lead to a struggle, but I finally choose Carmel Macchiato.

Even though the coffee is picture perfect, the staff brought it out in seconds. It was like what Jenn said, “Pretty!”  The coffee is more like a desert, and perfect with each ingredient. With a sweet tooth myself. It was what I wanted to top a perfect day!

Round three of who this coffee shop might be if it was a person! I think it would most definitely have to be someone who is into nature and possibly eating healthy, but has a sweet tooth. Wanting to have a balanced life style, they seem to sneak away for having something sweet.

If you want some down time, and want to have a stress free time. All About the Chi is the place for you. So head on over and check out the menu, because I think once you look over the menu you will have to pick one and maybe two.

No comments:

Post a Comment