Thursday, September 18, 2014

Coffee Slingers in Downtown Oklahoma City

Since I go to church downtown, I frequent this shop a lot. I think it is hard to deny that coffee slingers is not truly a representation of big town coffee shop. The modern stainless steel appliances and granite give it that modern uniqueness that is present throughout downtown. Its location is amazing. It is located in the heart of Automoblie Alley in Oklahoma  City. Seated by Hideaway Pizza, and numerous restaurants, it is a real awesome place.

Today, I ordered a Latte. The cream and sugar were perfect. The milk was steamed just right, and perfect amount of espresso. I think it was that boost I need to get through the day. Overall, I enjoyed the drink. I also thought their cups were adorable, with a personal stamping on the side. Marissa McNelly a frequenter of coffee slingers said this, "I love the fact that it is downtown, and a perfect place to meet up in the day or at night."

I would definitely have to say if this was a person. I would have to say it would be a modern city guy or girl that is working their way up the corporate ladder. Trying to make an impression, along with having simplistic taste in things. The shop and the coffee are amazing and something to talk about. If you are in downtown, I would highly suggest going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment