Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Red Cup in the Asian District in Oklahoma City

I recently visited one of my favorite coffee shops in Oklahoma City in the  Asian District the Red Cup. One of my first places that I feel in love with coffee in Oklahoma. Every time I go to the Red Cup without fail I will order my favorite drink Raspberry Decadent. The Raspberry Decadent is a coffee with a hint of Raspberry topped with a topping of whip cream. Next, step is the chocolate chip walnut cookies that get me each time. The two of them equal a perfect ten. 

The coffee shop offers not only coffee, but breakfast, lunch options. Making the Red Cup a place to go to anytime of the day, Overall, the shop itself is very welcoming. There is a porch that wraps around half of the building. The inside has three different sections that you can either be open to the public or close off from the rest of the coffee shop for those last second studying times. Inside there is array of different furniture that from each decade. I can personally say that the Red Cup will not disappoint.

As I sat there with one of my close friends I realized the more coffee connects people together and brings them closer. My friend has been going to this same coffee shop since she was five, which started with her dad, and she has made many of her friends loyal customers. The employees there seem to know her, and remember her from when she was a small child. When she does go back there with her father, she remembers when she was five eating a peanut butter banana sandwich. Overall, who can replace such a awesome place, and awesome memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment