Tuesday, September 23, 2014

CowGirl Coffee Driving Customers Off the Beaten Path


An early morning to school again is sometimes unforgettable. As I drove down west waterloo road, and as I past the sonic to my right. I know my favorite place is just around the corner. The last time I visited this coffee shop was not since March of this year. It is like visiting a long lost friend.

Cowgirl coffee is a coffee shack tucked away in the country side of Edmond.
It is truly authentic to boots, and flowers. With both sides serving coffee on each side, of the north and south. The hours are shorter than others. Opening early, but closing at two.

The shack widows on each side have pink curtains displayed staying true to their cowgirl image; while having flower beds on each side with fake flowers of disarray of colors from pink to blue. Outside is displayed with different country décor.

The shack is so small, but the two baristas are in there. The two seem to be close friends, laughing and enjoying each second together. While, sitting there a regular customers pulled up. The two called by name, as if this was just another small town on a back road.

As I looked over the menu I see the options are endless. You can choose the type of coffee with the type of flavoring. Today, was a Christmas Flavor in the end of September of a Latte; with peppermint. With a chocolate covered expresso bean covered in chocolate on top.

Connie a frequenter of the coffee shop said, “She loved their Chai Tea with pumpkin this time of year. It is the official start of Fall…and I am ready!”

The coffee shop is definitely a country girl, ready to serve and help each second. This is a coffee shop tucked away from the city, that is worth the drive off of the beaten path.

No comments:

Post a Comment