Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Dr. Clarks Comments for Blogging Class

Discussion Board Comments:

After reading Dr. Clarks articles I felt that I should have point of references for my readers. I will maybe link each coffee shops website to my posts. I also want to make a bio page for my blog, so people can find out more about myself. I see that is key, with blogs you want to be an individual. I want to also include at least one picture from each coffee shop that I am at, so my readers feel as though they were part of the experience. Since I am writing about different coffee shops I am going to include each shops name in the title overall. So, when people do search for the coffee shop on a search engine, they can find my blog. I am going to show what how I plan to implement the plan to do just that.

1. Links
Overall, each coffee shop that I will visit I think have websites. Example could be like when I went to the Red Cup.

Want to Know More About The Red Cup
https://www.facebook.com/redcupok


 2. Linking to Bibliography
I would like to include this in my right hand side of my mini bio. I know that one of my friends had a blog, and had a bibliography. I found it cool that she did that. I feel that I would just want to go more in-depth on my life, and who I am. It would be just one post, and occasionally updated.

3. Pictures are Key
In my first post about the Red Cup I did this. I think people got to experience more about the day, and I feel could relate to the situation. I gave more in-depth story about my friends experience, which I think people felt they could relate to the shop itself that way.


4. Location in Title, to help in search
In my first post I did just this, and hope to do this continuously. For other blogs I see this could be a difficulty, but I think it will be simple, and my readers, will enjoy reading each day about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment