Monday, September 15, 2014

Starbucks Next to the University of Central Oklahoma

Having a case of the Mondays is the worst! I guess that is why there is coffee to  cure those days that are the hardest. Through out my time at the University of Central Oklahoma I have loved to go to the local Starbucks right across the way  from the campus. I have made many stops there over my years at UCO. I know it is not a local coffee shop, but instead a chain. The feeling there is so much more than a chain and the memories I have there are priceless.

Today, I got one of my favorite Carmel Macchiato, for the last time this summer. The mix is always perfect each time. The topping of caramel is the cherry on top. I think each time I get this particular drink it reminds me of a ice cream sundae. I think as we are heading into fall, this might be just a reminder of the past summer, of the time in the sun! 

The coffee shop itself is pretty nice. They recently remodeled the store to be more accommodating  to the students at the University of Central Oklahoma. With tables for laptops, and more nooks the place is fitting for last minute cram sessions, and readings. The shop has that college vibe. If this shop was a person it would definitely  be a college student. With many college students running in and out. This shop is the ideal coffee shop for any college student looking for a study area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment