Thursday, September 11, 2014

Evoke in Downtown Edmond

I have never really frequented Evoke, while I attended UCO. I know that many of my fellow UCO student love this coffee shop. It seems have the modern vibes, and the feeling of being next to a college. I really feel in love with it as I walked in the doors.

The coffee shop displays their menu on  a chalk board. As I went through the menu, I automatically went to the cappuccino. I instantly feel love with the artwork that was displayed in the coffee. I really appreciate that a coffee shop would take the time to do just that. As I drank the coffee, it was just wanted I need a pick me up for the day. With a morning full of classes, this was what got me through it.

I would suggest that anyone in town go there for a cup of coffee. I hear they have even more amazing things as waffles, eggs. Evoke is the place to go in between studying for school! Adam, said this about the coffee shop, "Evoke has a young, urban and inviting atmosphere. I thought the coffee, while fairly pricey, is delightful and "evokes" tasty sensations."

I once interviewed the owner of the shop. He really had a nice concept that he wanted to have more social events, and so on. With cocktail hours. They eventually started to serve craft beer. They seem to aim towards be more authentic. Staying true to what is individualistic. The more  I visit coffee shops the more I realize that each shop is an individual!


No comments:

Post a Comment